“Blown Away” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magic and Wine Tasting with David Minkin

Magic and Wine Tasting with David Minkin
1737 Vine Street, Bardot Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Hollywood)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 330 Activities in Los Angeles
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
Granada Hills, California, United States
“Blown Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

We had dinner at Beau Rivage which in and of itself was an amazing experience! We were then shuffled downstairs to a magic show that completely blew me away! I was fortunate or unfortunate depending on how you look at it, to be the "magician's assistant" and sit beside him for the first 20 minutes. I was inches away and was amazed and dumbfounded by what David was able to do! On top of his magic he was charming and funny. If you haven't been to this show, it's a MUST SEE!

Visited April 2012

Austin, Texas
“Wonderfully magic evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Wow! My girl and I did an early evening show for Valentine's Day(ok, it was a few days later since I live halfway across the country and didn't make it in time.) First of all, this is the perfect reason to take a drive out to Malibu. The Beaurivage is a gorgeous place right across the street from the water. The food and wine was ok, but the magic was amazing. I'm skeptical usually, but he is fantastic and there wasn't a single person in the room that wasn't blown away. Also, the group was fun and talking to other couples over wine was enjoyable. Nice atmosphere, cool people, and wonderful show.

Visited February 2012
LA
“Now that is some crazy good magic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I haven't been to a magic show before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. My friend wanted to try something a little different for her birthday so she suggested this place. I am so glad I went! The wine and place were all great, but it was definitely all about David Minkin. Amazing peformance...makes you scratch your head and wonder how on earth he does it. The place is small and intimate, making the show even more captivating, I could have been entertained for hours by David's magic. I'd definitely love to see him again!

Visited March 2012
Hawthorne, California
“The most exciting and amazing venue that you will experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012 via mobile

The wine was amazing and the magician, David Mankin will leave you wanting more.

“Magical Magic - up close and personal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012 via mobile

I have never seen magic so
magical as David's! He's really great!

It was such an amazing experience, the rosenthal wines are great too!