“David Minking is Magical!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magic and Wine Tasting with David Minkin

Magic and Wine Tasting with David Minkin
1737 Vine Street, Bardot Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Hollywood)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 329 Activities in Los Angeles
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
Reseda, California, United States
“David Minking is Magical!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

If you haven't seen David Minkin, you haven’t seen magic! This is by far the best magic I have ever seen. Smack dab in front of my very own eyes appeared water from his hands, not just a couple of drops but at least a cup full! We went with friends and thoroughly enjoyed the Wine and Appetizer before the show. The restaurant was very nice and the view spectacular..But the Magic....phenomenal!!! I will go back again and again.

Visited August 2011

Regina
13 attraction reviews
“Dont miss the show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

My husband and i had the opportunity to take in the David Minkin show while staying in Malibu. We were in town from Canada for the Malibu International Marathon and on the evening of the marathon we took in the Enchanted evening of wine and magic. My husband being a sceptic was not expecting much, I spent most of the night lifting his chin off the floor. He was amazed at not only the great atmosphere and intimacy of the show but how David amazed us all. Great job to all involved in the show, David you made everyone in that room feel you were performing just for them... totally awesome show and and when we come back next year we will take in the show again. If in Malibu don't miss this evening with David he truly has a gift. Kudos as well to the restaurant hosting the event, we stayed for supper after the show and had an amazing experience dinning with celebrities in the house... the staff made the evening relaxing for us all as well as kept the hype down on the celebrity in the house so they too could enjoy their night!.... Totally amazed... Thank you to all of you for the great night out!

Visited November 2011
San clemente
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

David is ever so smooth! in a close-up show he held up an emplty wine glass, and with 2 fingers on the straight stem of the glass he began to rub it ever so gently. In a second or 2 the stem began to bend to a 45 degree angle; Wallah, we have a bent wine glass!!!. Now how can that be an illution when the outcome is so real. David gave the bent wine glass to my husband, Jack, and the glass is displayed in our bar at home.
Thank you David, for a fabulous evening of Magic!
Perla Baker, San Clemente, CA

Visited August 2011
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Spectacular!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

The wine was wonderful and the magic spectacular!! I loved the intimate setting! David Minkin was unbelievable!!

Visited October 2011
Long Beach, CA
“An amazing night I will never forget!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

I cannot say enough about David Minkin and the experience I had watching his show. Every single thing he does leaves you awestruck, dumbfounded and just speechless. The evening began with wonderful wine and appetizers and ended with an intimate magic show that absolutely blew my mind!! I would recommend this show to people of all ages and for any occasion. David is AWESOME and his show will exceed all expectations, I promise!!!

Visited October 2011