“Great Korean fusion food at Alibi Room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kogi BBQ Taco Truck

Kogi BBQ Taco Truck
Los Angeles, CA (Central L.A)
(714) 697-4683
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #271 of 8,891 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Hong Kong
“Great Korean fusion food at Alibi Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

I have previously eaten at one of Kogi trucks in Torrance. I waited around an hour to get the food at lunch time. It was interesting to see the mix of customers buying - workers from the nearby plants, students, and even elderly Asians all waiting to get their Kogi fix. As it was my first time I tried the sliders, tacos, quesidillas - all were great. I recently went to the Alibi Room in Culver City which serves the same truck menu after 6 pm. Unfortunately I went on a Friday night as the Alibi Room is also popular for drinks. However after waiting in a short line and finally getting a bartenders attention to order, I had my fix of the sliders, tacos, burrito, and tofu salad. They do offer their dishes with beef short rib, pork and chicken although I prefer the beef as it is strongest flavor to match up with their spicy sauces. I recommend going early on weekday to try this innovative fare.

• Visited January 2011