“Very nice location, excellent customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills to your Saves list
Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10320 West Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90064 (Century City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #75 of 322 hotels in Los Angeles
“Very nice location, excellent customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Very relaxing stay at this hotel, flat screen tv's are available at some of the tables in the dining area along with charging ports. The large flat screen tv in the sitting area is very nice as well. Enjoyed Starbucks coffee. The rooms are modern and clean.

• Stayed July 2013
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear JiminyMarie,

I am so glad to hear you found the staff friendly and helpful and that you enjoy the recently renovated lobby and guest rooms. Kind Regards,

325 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Marriott is very nice and in a great location if you are spending time on the west side of L.A. I like that it is a small hotel with parking that is close and not a hassle. I am not even going to complain about the nightly parking charge of $18 because that is cheap compared to what some other hotels charge. The staff was friendly and the room was spacious (however our room was supposedly an upgrade and bigger than others, meaning regular rooms must be really small). I didn't use the cafe or any of the relaxing sitting areas, but they did add value to the hotel. The only con I can think of is that the door that separated the room from the bathroom and room entrance was broken and that area was very small.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Monchichi80,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your satisfaction with our Hotel. Yes parking is a reality here in West LA, our competitors are closer to $40 night. The rooms were recently renovated so I am glad to hear you were pleased. Kind Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The location is great, 5 mins of Beverly Hills and 20 mins of LA convention center, the employees are very friendly and the hotel has a restaurant with Starbucks, the only inconvenient is the wi-fi, its free but it didn't work good in the rooms, but the hotel is great

• Stayed June 2013
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear dodelap,

Thanks for your feedback and I am glad you found the location great and the staff friendly. All Courtyards are going through lobby renovations that include a Starbucks. I am having my engineering staff look at the wifi as we recently upgraded our bandwidth at the Hotel. Thanks for your business and we look forward to your next visit. Kind Regards,
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Was in town for 1 night and as a Marriott Elite member, selected this Courtyard for my stay. I had a 2 double bed room... which was actually big as far as room sizes go I felt. The room was very clean and neat, everything seemed newer, nothing seemed run down.. although I do wish they had a thermostat that had temps on it... they had the old style AC/Heater that just has a dial so it took me a while to get the room comfortable.

I did use the valet service as it is the same price as self parking... although that meant I had to tip... but they were always very fast at getting my car and very helpful with directions. The desk staff was also very helpful with restaurant suggestions and very friendly every time I walked through the lobby.

All in all, the price was high, but for the area, it was still a great deal.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor, the top floor, and it was very quite and clean.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Michael B,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel. Yes the rooms are new as we just completed a full renovation as of April 2013. I am glad to hear the staff was good and helpful. We look forward to your next visit. Kind Regards,
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located if you are looking for something affordable in Century city, at walking distance from Avenue of the Starts. The place looked clean, and I don't have any complains, especially because I was able to get my room for a good rate. I did not interact with the staff that much, but overall they seemed nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Ricky M,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel and location. We look forward to your next visit.
Canton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have been staying at this Courtyard Hotel in Century City for the past four years. While there are a lot of hotels to choose from, this hotel is a great combination that simply makes staying in West Los Angeles as easy as possible. 1) Great Staff - from the GM down, everyone here truly cares about their guests and goes out of their way to ensure your stay is as good as possible. They know me by name, they know my family, they know my rooim pregferences and most importantly they demonstrated this all within the first few stays and this fact alone contributes to me returning again and again. 2) Convenient location - minutes (depending on the time of day) to Century City, Beverly Hills, Westwood, Brentwood, Santa Monica and LAX. I can get to LAX in 15 minutes for an early morning flight, and still have all of the conveniences of being able to walk to the Century City Shopping Center. It's also a reverse commute south to orange County and North to the valley if you are traveling for business, cutting down the time for those commutes at least in half. 3) Recently renovated - while I confess I still miss the charm and uniqueness of the murals above the headboards, the national renovations of Courtyard hotels is enjoyed by all, this property included. 4) Great for runners - this is a fantastic property to stay at if you are juggling work and staying healthy. Walkers and joggers can enjoy a 3-mile loop around Rancho Park, while more serious runners can run 5-6-8-9-10-13-17-20 mile runs around Beverly Hills, UCLA and even to the Beach as part of the LA Marathon course. If you use a Garmin watch, search on Garmin Connect for user "agkrunner" for courses you can download to your watch. The only wish for this property is a pool. While they do have a spa and a cute and very useful gym, in the summer I miss not being able to cool off in cold water. All in all, a great place to stay!!!

Room Tip: The rooms facing Olympic Boulevard can be larger while the rooms on the back of the hotel can be qui...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Adam K,

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoy having you has our guest almost every week and thank you for the repeat business. Thank you for pointing out some of the advantages of our location and glad you have found it so beneficial for your running and other activities. See you soon.

Kind Regards,
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

You cannot go wrong with this location and the people are very friendly and pleasant. We have stayed her many times and will continue to do mostly due to location. Easy highway access, close to Beverly Hills shopping and great restaurant-Piccolo Paradiso on Beverly drive.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear overdoityks,

Thank you for taking to time to post a comment and I agree our location is terrific for West LA. I am also glad to see you found the staff friendly and accomodating. I have not eaten at this restaurant you mention, I must go and try it soon. We look forward to your next stay with us. Kiind Regards,

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!