Here are a few of my observations from my recent stay:
1 Valet was AWESOME! They were expedient and professional!
2) No Concierge floor. No Concierge floor in Beverly Hills...I don't get it???
3) Air Conditioner in room was horrible!! It was a Hot day in L.A. and the room would NOT cool down
4) $8.00 Breakfast sandwhich!!! Are you kidding me! I have stayed at a lot of Marriotts being a gold member and I can tell you that I have NEVER felt gauged at a Marriott until I stayed here. $40.00 for a couple to eat at this Marriott. Breakfast sandwhich's and drinks for my wife and I totaled just short of $40!!!! Unbeliveable!
5) No plug next to the bed to charge phone. Most Marriotts have a plug that is part of the lamp next to the bed. This facility has NO plugs next to the bed
It is because of the aforementioned items that I will not b staying at this Marriott ever again. I will find another Marriott in the nearby area that has these amenities. I know they exist because almost every Marriott in which I have stayed has been able to provide the items that I mentioned above.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Courtyard Century City
- Los Angeles Courtyard
- Los Angeles Marriott