“Cedars Sinai Medical Center” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills

You added Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills to your Saves list
Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10320 West Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90064 (Century City)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #72 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
Beverly Hills, CA
“Cedars Sinai Medical Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott, Century City/Beverly Hills location. It was really nice. My stay was enjoyable. I recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a quick place to stay at a moments notice. I'm coming back.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
Thank you for pointing our our convenience and proximity to Cedars. I hope everyone is healing well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Marriott Courtyard in LA on Olympic was excellent. Staff was so attentive and pleasant. Rooms were meticulously cleaned, free continental breakfast was great and having a a free business computer pod area was an unexpected but welcomed surprise! We'll be back and thanks for such great service.

Room Tip: Good choice all around for business, pleasure or whatever your need.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, the Staff loves hearing that our guests had a great experience.
Moreno Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I stayed here for an overnight weekend with my out of town friends. I originally booked at the Plaza Bevery Hills but my friends couldn't get reservations there as they are already fully book. So I cancelled my reservation there and booked here. I was surprised how the Plaza Hotel and this little Marriott hotel have pretty much the same price. I would probably prefer to stay at the Plaza but I'm still glad I booked here as I personally did not have issues on this hotel. In fact, I actually had a pleasant stay. My room was perfect for me. It was roomy, smells and feels clean. My sheets and my king size bed were comfortable. Most importantly, my room was very quiet. My first time to sleep 7 hours straight since my son was born. So yea, this deserve a 4 stars in my book. By all means, this hotel is more of a 3 stars hotel but pleasant stay and good night sleep is priceless.

Timmy the valet guy was also very pleasant and helpful. Marco, the front desk was accommodating to me. He seems apologetic for my friends plight when I told him about their issues, which he also tried to amend. But hey, that's their issues = their review :-)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Dear Thor G,

Thank you for the kind words on your review. The staff will be glad to read your comments. You were also one of the first guests to experience our newly renovated lobby. We are pleased with how the new lobby (lower level) and can't wait until the restaurant opens with Starbucks.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward your future business.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012 via mobile

The worst is that we see bugs in bed.

used dishes piled up and fell on the floor in the breakfast room without being cleaned up, location is far from transportation, condition is well below 3.5 star standard as claimed, and it is really over priced as the way it is.

• Stayed December 2011
Dear Magbos,

Your review is appreciated and I do apologize if things were not up to your expectation. I do sure hope you contacted someone at the hotel directly to address these areas of concern as we would never want any of our guests to expereince any of what you describe. Bugs in the bed as you describe is a very serious matter and most of the time they are brought in by someone else. We take great pride in addressing these issues with a sense of urgency using a reputable pest company.

Thanks again for your comments.
Orinda
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Renovation is never easy. However, the staff was trying very hard to help make our stay as good as it could be under the difficult circumstances. Our rooms were clean - mine was a bit bigger than my son's but adequate for what we needed. The hall rugs need replacement, but I understand that is in the works after the Lobby. You do need a second waffle maker for the cramped breakfast quarters, but the fruit was fresh, the yogurt was tasty, there was coffee and hot water as well as two kinds of milk, cinnamon rolls, english muffins, bagels and cream cheese, and cereal. For a continental breakfast it was very good. The staff was also on hand each day to help with whatever they could. We parked on the bottom level and took the elevator to the 2nd floor coming and going. Only had to take the stairs down the first nite.
All in all I was comfortable and slept well all 5 nights.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dear Jeanne L.,

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and your comments regarding renovations. I am glad to announce we opened our lower lobby Friday, January 6th. It has turned out great and now the elevator is accessible again as it was designed. We are looking forward in about 4 more weeks in getting our restaurant level reopened as well.

Happy New Year and thanks again for your business.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

This hotel was filthy. Finger print and sticky stuff on every switch plate. No mattress pad on bed. Hallways dirty. The elevator stuck and the manager later told us that never happened. Never again..

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Belmar
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

Beds were comfortable but with an address boasting Beverly Hills that is what you would expect. It was close to Rodeo Drive.

Room Tip: Ask to be off the street if possible.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Century City / Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!