Biz trip to LA for three days. Read reviews. Like Westin properties. Positives. Shuttle service excellent. Service staff excellent. Daily Grill food very good. Four meetings in the restaurant and all went well. Hotel very clean and "neat". Rooms clean. Bed very comfortable. Alarm clock works! Bathrooms clean. Negatives. Hotel is "tired" but not offensive. Needs an update. Also needs to join the free wireless generation. Charging for internet access not a competitor practice. Parking expensive. $25 per night. Minor point. Does not use fitted sheets on the bed bottoms. Woke up one night feeling like a mummy :) I know the area well and think the Westin is a comfortable and relaxing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport