Came and stayed here for two nights to attend a conference held in the hotel's ballroom. We didnt need a car and the hotel provided a FREE shuttle pick up and drop off to and from the LAX. Comfort of the room met our needs- we asked for a higher floor and insisted on the street facing side instead of the airport facing- or else you will hear the planes take off at night!
The food facilities were good! If you choose not to spend on expensive cab rides after your conventions or meetings, ask the concierge for the local trolley, its five dollars round trip and will take you to Manhattan Beach. Well worth the visit!
I would not suggest walking around the area at night!
This location is far from the local Los Angeles sights - use it if you're in and out of LAX! Met our short term hotel needs!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.