I stayed here two weeks ago with a friend. We were visiting from Chicago and going to a fashion show in the fashion district that night so we wanted to stay somewhere close. Downtown LA is not the greatest right now but the hotel was a gem. We were greeted immediately upon entering the doors and the interior was beautiful with fresh flowers in the foyer. We received two breakfast vouchers for free breakfast the next morning which was very welcome for two twenty-somethings on a budget. The floors that had hotel rooms on them were beautifully decorated and very, very quiet. The rooms were smaller but also nicely decorated. The wall color was DARK, which is fine by me because I like sleeping in dark rooms. The big king was very comfortable and roomy. The bathroom was small and not as clean as I thought it would be but still nice. We only stayed one night so we were in the room for a total of 7 hours probably but it was a great hotel, very classy and the service was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel