I stayed five nights in this Downtown LA hotel and loved it. It is not the fanciest part of town, but having moved to Pasadena, it is far more interesting and rewarding. The hotel is pretty cool, no beige to be found anywhere only dark and interesting hideaways (at least in restaurant floor). The pool is wonderful; located in an atrium of natural light, it makes exercise almost relaxing. The gym looks well equipped and there is a basketball court and walking track. The rooms are elegant (without reliance on beige tones), expansive and extremely cosy. Staff were helpful, yet not obsequious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel