We wanted to be close to the Nokia Center, and it definitely is! Cool hotel Nice vibe and great health club amenities since it actually is an athletic club. Rooftop access is cool. It is not too close to the touristy stuff like Hollywood and Sunset Blvds, so we ended up paying $30 cab rides to those places. The area of the hotel has some restaurants and Walgreens, and everything you need. Be advised there is no room service on the weekends though. Bed was super amazingly comfy, and when we first walked in, the room seemed small, but by the time we left it didn't at all. They could use a bathroom renovation and a full length mirror. I would stay again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel