I've been staying at LAAC weekly since September as I need to be in downtown LA. Notwithstanding the reasonable price for stay plus a full breakfast, the staff service, across the board--from front desk, bellmen, waitstaff in the grill, gym staff, trainers, housekeeping--is absolutely the best I have ever experienced, anywhere--friendly, efficient, courteous. And as we travel a lot and stay in great places, that's saying a lot. Rooms and bathrooms very clean, if a bit dated and dark. Breakfast delicious and extensive. Athletic facilities are also superb and vast. Yes, like one guy said, the pads in the sauna room could be changed or refreshed, but that's a small criticism--the heat will kill all the germs anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel