We stayed here as a family of 4. The room was large, spacious and a half reasonable view out towards the west. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. They offered us freshly baked biscuits each afternoon we stayed.
The breakfast was simple but fresh in a nice courtyard with plenty of areas to sit. The hotel itself is about a 5 minutes walk to beach. The pier is at the end of the street along with bars and restaurants along the way. There was a bike rental place next door in which we rode to Santa Monica along the foreshore. There was also under cover parking right beneath the building and if this is full there are more car parks just outside. I would definitely stay there again and recommend to any families.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Venice Beach Hotel
- Inn At Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This European-style Inn is within two blocks of Venice Beach and the Boardwalk, and Marina Del Rey is four blocks away. The hotel offers a daily Continental breakfast, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and a fitness center. Guestrooms at the Inn at Venice Beach include refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, cable/satellite TV, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Inn at Venice Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.