This is a nice, little hotel with some Venice Beach funkiness about it -- a good alternative to the big Marriott. It's a few blocks up Washington St. so you're not in the middle of the beach hub-bub, though the Mexican restaurant across the street can get a little raucous at times. Our room was large, fairly newly redecorated in a fun style, and it had a very large t.v. The bathroom was small and the floor was cold so take your slippers. Breakfast was fine, if not elaborate, and there's a cute courtyard to eat in when the weather is nice. Service was friendly and helpful. There's a market practically next door that sells liquor and all essentials. The rooms have refrigerators. All in all, this is a good choice if you're looking for a low key, convenient, friendly place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Venice Beach Hotel
- Inn At Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This European-style Inn is within two blocks of Venice Beach and the Boardwalk, and Marina Del Rey is four blocks away. The hotel offers a daily Continental breakfast, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and a fitness center. Guestrooms at the Inn at Venice Beach include refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, cable/satellite TV, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Inn at Venice Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.