We were in town for a family gathering and this hotel was the perfect choice. It is a charming little place. Our room was nicely furnished and very comfortable, the breakfast room and patio are lovely and the food was more than adequate to get the day started. We were able to easily walk over to the beach and to the marina. It was nice to feel like we were staying in a neighborhood with a variety of services close by - bank, coffee shops, hair/nail salon, restaurants. It was also an easy trip from the airport, and a quick check-in when we arrived at midnight from the east coast! Washington Street is a fairly busy street, so my recommendation if you are not used to hearing some street noise at night and in the mornings is to request a room towards the back of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Inn At Venice Beach Hotel
- Venice Beach Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This European-style Inn is within two blocks of Venice Beach and the Boardwalk, and Marina Del Rey is four blocks away. The hotel offers a daily Continental breakfast, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and a fitness center. Guestrooms at the Inn at Venice Beach include refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, cable/satellite TV, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Venere, EasyToBook, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Venice Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.