“Great meal...huge portions.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 8,001 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Great meal...huge portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Went here by chance and we weren't disappointed. Coming from Sydney we made the rookie error of ordering and entree of buffalo wings prior to our steak mains. After the delicious homemade bread and wings our steaks arrived and they were massive. Easily 500gms the New York was. I only got half way through with the fries, salad and veges that came with it. Cooked to my liking and seasoned well. If you have a big appetite this place is for you. Great ambience in the place as well which is rock n roll themed with a large amount of rock memorabilia around. Worth a stop. Service was a touch slow but they were very busy. Waitress was attentive.

Visited June 2013

“Love it here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Went for lunch with my family and we all loved it!! Great food at a good price and tons of it! I'd eat here all the time if possible! It's very clean! Our waitress was very nice! Loved looking at all the neat rock stuff inside!! Hope to make it back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bangor, PA
“Good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Rainbow was a short stroll from our hotel. We would go each day for happy hour. I must say that Cynthia makes the best bloody mary's I have ever had. We were only there 3 nights but we enjoyed the crowd . Only ate calamari and pizza and both were very good. I have missed Cynthia and her bloddy mary's since we left. Will definitely return .

Visited May 2013
Cardiff
“great vibe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Spent a few hours here one lunchtime on a recent trip to LA, what a cool place, great photo's, a fab vibe, some cool looking dudes in the bar, taking about " Lemmy" still being on his back- legend.
Wish we had visited in the evening, but we only had 1 night in LA.
Food was not bad either for taste or cost, and the cost of beers was great $3 for a bottle of bud.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lucca, Italy
“Great Pizza & Nightlife”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

A friend of mine, a long time LA local, suggested I visit Rainbow on my first trip to Los Angeles. Since then I have visited many times over many trips- for lunch, dinner, and drinks. Each time I have had a great experience! The pizza is always fantastic and it's just a really cool atmosphere where you never feel out of place. Friendly staff & good times!!!!