“Best Homestyle Armenian Food” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olympia Kebab
10658 Zelzah Ave, Los Angeles, CA 91344 (North San Fernando Valley)
(818) 360-9993
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,195 of 8,766 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: North San Fernando Valley
Fowler, California
“Best Homestyle Armenian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for over twelve years. We eat in, take out, take large groups there, and have them cater many of my parties. They are consistently excellent. Their kebabs and pilaf are outstanding, even to an Armenian like me. Their hummus gets rave reviews from everyone I serve it to. It is family run by wonderful, accommodating people. I just can't say enough good things about them.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Topanga, California
“I'm sure this place is good, as I hear a lot of recommendations for it, but I just can't go here when Noah's Ark...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2008

I'm sure this place is good, as I hear a lot of recommendations for it, but I just can't go here when Noah's Ark Cuisine is a block south. I tried the chicken kebab here to compare and it was dry. I'd say, it is worth a try, but make sure to also try Noah's and see for yourself what a really good kebab is supposed to taste like.