“Poor Customer Service” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beverly Hot Springs Spa
308 North Oxford Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90004 (Central L.A)
323-734-7000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 329 Activities in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: These soothing natural springs attract an upscale clientele.
Los Angeles, California
“Poor Customer Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I received 12 gift certificates to this place and been visiting there occasionally. The facility, although not a glowing place, is excellent and I really do not have any negative things to say about the place. However, an experience tonight changed my thought of the place. Last time I visited there, I had to leave unexpectedly and did not get to use my already issued "yellow" ticket. The front person said just bring it back for the next time. Tonight, after a long day, I stopped by there an hour prior to its closing to use that unused ticket. A different person at the front desk who said he was the manager refused to accept the unused "yellow" ticket stating once issued its no good and/or I should have gotten a replacement before I left last time, etc. The point is that the manager refused to believe me as a customer who is speaking the truth and he was only interested in explaining "the company policy" to me. In all, it made me feel as if I was a dishonest person and I am lying about it. Although, I had another ticket that I could have used, I felt very disappointed and left the place. This is just my experience and only one incident, but I feel I want to write about it in hopes that the owner or "the manager" would read this and understand that its just plain wrong to make a customer feel bad regardless who is at fault. I will never go back to the place again.

Visited January 2013

“Vacation Paradise right in your backyard!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

So I first came to the Hot Springs last year.. I've been living near the spa for over 5 years and decided after a massive hangover to take the plunge and go in.. I've heard from many people the benefits of Hot Springs water but I honestly didn't believe it.. boy I was wrong!.. I walked away completely healed! And I've been a believer ever sense! .. I also get the body scrub which is almost mandatory for people who live in the city...waterfall grotto and peaceful environment=mini vacation.

Los Angeles, California
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Have been going to Beverly Hot Springs since the 80's. The treatments they offer are all fabulous - especially the body scrub and body care. Appointments are a must. Please be quiet while sitting in the spa - seems when groups come together, they don't realize it is time to relax and not talk. Also, most woman have a towel wrapped around them - no swimsuits. Tho I have seen some in full suits that look silly.

Visited April 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Good value, peaceful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Loved the hot springs/ cold plunge pool. Place wasn't too busy, was clean, well stocked.
Very relaxing!

Visited January 2012
“BEST ESCAPE FROM EVERYDAY CHAOS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012 via mobile

this place never disappoints! ..I've been going here for the last 5 years. The natural Springs waters takes my misery and aches away! ..the best place for massages and body scrubs! ..they just remodeld so there's privacy now for scrubs so no longer showing your hoos hoos..but I never minded. But check out this spa for unforgettable experience!