“Great location and within walking distance to Hollywood Walk of Fame” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1921 North Highland Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90068 (Central L.A)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #36 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
Bali
“Great location and within walking distance to Hollywood Walk of Fame”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn, Hollywood Walk of Fame given the good reviews and close proximity to the Hollywood Walk of Fame and surrounding tourist attractions.
We stayed in an Executive Suite which was large and comfortable. It’s a “no frills” hotel but it is clean and comfortable and ideal for those who want to see the sites of LA. The reception staff were friendly and genuinely helpful, especially Omar.
As the hotel is so close to the Hollywood Boulevard, a few of the hotel occupants decided to continue the party in their room. The room occupants next door to us came in late (2am) and continued to party in the room and in the corridor until about 5am, which was a nuisance, but I guess this is Hollywood after all!
The breakfast that was included in our room rate was fair. My only complaint was that most of the food was not replenished, so if you arrived at the breakfast room after 8.30am, there was little left to eat.
The hotel is in a great location and within walking distance to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Madam Tussaud, the Chinese Theatre and the Hard Rock Cafe. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance to the hotel.
I would return to the Holiday Inn Express because of the excellent location and friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

On arrival we were greeted by valet parking as we could not park off the street and were guided into check in. When we registered I was quite surprised that we had no choice to pay $22.00 USD per night for parking which I thought was a bit expensive considering you need to tip the valet staff member as well. When I booked the hotel it did state there was self parking as well which I thought would be a bit less but there was no option for this. The check in/registration was smooth and the staff were very helpful. The room was lovely, clean and spacious and to tell you the truth I was quite surprised as I was expecting a smaller room from my previous stays in LA at other hotels. The sleep could have been better but this was not the hotels problem as we had noisy neighbours a group of girls laughing and carrying on. The sound proof could have been a bit better. Breakfast is included as complimentary and it was a nice assortment of goodies and fresh. I would recommend this hotel :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

The hotel is very close to the walk of fame. Breakfast included, not the best but has everything to get you moving through the day. Beds are comfortable and clean. The room and bathroom need more light, seems very dark. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Am currently staying at the Holiday Inn Express and couldn't fault it for the price. All of the staff have been extremely helpful and very kind. The rooms are clean and spacious and the location is only 5 mins walk from the Hollywood highland centre and walk of fame. It can be a little noisy at night given the location but that is of no fault to the staff. The complimentary breakfast is handy and while some may say it was a little limited in the selection, it was perfect for myself and my family

Thanks all for a wonderful stay, we will definately stay here again if back in LA :)

• Stayed November 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice in the last couple of years (on both occasions I was in LA on business, but I also wanted to take a couple of days for sight-seeing, so the location of this hotel was ideal).

I would really recommend it for anyone looking for a nice, clean, friendly hotel that doesn't cost too much but is in a good location. The bedrooms are really spacious and very well looked after - you get a fridge (which is much more useful than the usual pointless mini-bar filled with over-priced drinks I never touch), free wifi, a widescreen TV and a coffee machine (as a Brit I'd prefer a kettle, but it's still possible to make tea using the machine - although I'd recommend bringing your own tea bags!). The breakfast isn't the greatest in the world but it's absolutely fine and there's a nice range of options provided. I also have to say that the staff are extremely helpful and friendly, and a real credit to this hotel chain.

Oh, and there's also a nice little outdoor swimming pool which I used a couple of times and had the whole pool area to myself on both occasions.

Be aware that it's fairly basic in that there's no bar or restaurant so you can't get any room service, but there are loads of eating options within a 5-minute walk, and on a couple of nights when I was tired I even bought take-out and took it back to my room with no problem.

Really nice hotel and I'll probably keep using this place whenever I have to visit LA.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

can highly recommend this place, firstly for location - it is just off the walk of fame and all of hollywood is very accessible, secondly can not speak well enough of the staff, they were so friendly and knowledgeable. we asked them about getting to the staples center and they had a couple of spare passes for the metro so just leant them to us, and everything we asked them about they had good knowledge of. parking was included as well in our package which in LA is invaluable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and was very impressed, staff were very helpful, room was better than expected for low star rating. Will definitely stay here next time we visit. Close to everything with the walk of fame only a couple of streets away, close to metro station all the usual sights of Hollywood. Breakfast was adequate and coffee on tap. Before you book the expensive hotels consider this hotel. Check in is a little late, 4.00pm, we arrived at 8.00am, the young lady on the front desk was happy to let us in our room as soon as cleaners had finished.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame

Address: 1921 North Highland Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Location: United States > California > Los Angeles > Central L.A , Hollywood
#23 Family Hotel in Los Angeles
#28 Romantic Hotel in Los Angeles
#43 Business Hotel in Los Angeles
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame 2.5*
Experience the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hollywood, CA. Located in the heart of world-famous Hollywood, California, our uniquely designed hotel appeals to style-oriented guests desiring exceptional service and comfortable amenities. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hollywood, take time to tour the city and see all that Hollywood has to offer. We are centrally located near several historic tourist attractions such as the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Bowl, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Our hip hotel in Hollywood is the perfect place to stay as you explore the city. Built in 2008, our brand new Hollywood hotel is perfect for business travelers. We provide an alternative to local, traditional hotels without sacrificing any of the business amenities you expect. Our Hollywood hotel near the Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is just 20 min from the LA Convention Center and in close proximity to the LA Business District, the Century City Business District, ABC, NBC, the Warner Center and CNN. At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hollywood, CA, we provide an oasis that inspires and re-energizes travelers. From our hip lobby and state-of-the-art fitness center to the convenient high-speed Internet access and a delicious, free hot breakfast bar, this Hollywood hotel provides all the amenities to make your trip to California a great one. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Hollywood Walk Of Fame
Holiday Inn Los Angeles
Los Angeles Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.