We visited L.A recently. And we decided to stay close to Hollywood and chose this hotel. This is a great gem. It is close (walking distance) from the Hollywood Bowl and the Kodak theater. Close to 101 freeway on ramp.
The room was comfortable. It was on par with other similarly priced hotels (Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton etc.).
But the best part of the hotel was their friendly staff.
Staff. Staff. Staff.
1. We came in around Noon on a Friday. The receptionist in the front desk realized that we wanted to get to work (with laptops), but the rooms are not ready. She right away gave us wifi passwords and guided us to the fourth floor lobby which was silent and conducive to working. So even though we did not have a room, we could do what we wanted.
2. The receptionist (a different one now) on Friday evening took interest in our dinner plans and recommended an Italian restaurant with live piano music. And that turned out to be a great evening.
3. And just overall pleasant and courteous people. Including the valet who picked up and brought back our car.
The hotel itself was good. But we we were not there for the pool or breakfast. Those are not important for us. But printing boarding passes was (and we could do that).
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hollywood, CA. Located in the heart of world-famous Hollywood, California, our uniquely designed hotel appeals to style-oriented guests desiring exceptional service and comfortable amenities. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hollywood, take time to tour the city and see all that Hollywood has to offer. We are centrally located near several historic tourist attractions such as the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Bowl, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Our hip hotel in Hollywood is the perfect place to stay as you explore the city. Built in 2008, our brand new Hollywood hotel is perfect for business travelers. We provide an alternative to local, traditional hotels without sacrificing any of the business amenities you expect. Our Hollywood hotel near the Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is just 20 min from the LA Convention Center and in close proximity to the LA Business District, the Century City Business District, ABC, NBC, the Warner Center and CNN. At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hollywood, CA, we provide an oasis that inspires and re-energizes travelers. From our hip lobby and state-of-the-art fitness center to the convenient high-speed Internet access and a delicious, free hot breakfast bar, this Hollywood hotel provides all the amenities to make your trip to California a great one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.