You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1921 North Highland Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90068 (Central L.A)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #38 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
Sparta, New Jersey
“Great Price Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a very nice property in a wonderful location. It is a short walk in one direction to Hollywood Blvd and the Hollywood Walk of Fame and to the Hollywood Bowl in the other direction. The employees at this hotel are all very helpful and friendly and seem to want to go out of their way to help you. The breakfast area is nice but way too small for the number of rooms and guests. Every day I had breakfast there was no seating available after I prepared my meal. I would have taken the plate back to my room but there was a big sign saying the tableware could not be removed from the dining room. If that is the case then they need to offer a bigger dining room. The guest room I stayed in was very large and fully packed with many great amenities. They had a refrigerator and a microwave. The desk area was very large and there were plenty of electric outlets in convenient locations. I was really impressed with the great lighting in all areas of my room. The towels were very nice and soft but I was slightly taken aback by a placard in the bathroom that said if we stained towels with makeup we would be charged something like $25 for the towel. Really? I would not pay and I think they'd have a hard time collecting. Of course I do not wear makeup but sometimes hotel towels get stained. At least it appeared they were using a high quality American made towel, but it certainly would not cost $25. My tip to the hotel is to get rid of the placard and provide an amenity of a makeup remover disposable cloth for your guests. I'm also not sure why they require valet parking. On one return trip back to the hotel the valet was not there so I parked the car myself in one of their spaces but they made me give them the key for the valet. Not sure why. But most importantly is this hotel is a very good quality property and an excellent price value. I would certainly stay here again when I visit the Hollywood area.

Room Tip: Stay on the first 4 floors because if you are on the higher floors you need to take 2 elevators to g...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Corey B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experiences at Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Thank You for the praise and acknowledgments. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame a leader in excellence in Hollywood.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Please visit us again and book our Luxury 2 floor Suite’s premiering this spring 2013 with Hollywood Sign views, large balconies, 2 bathrooms, complimentary Xbox game console, mini bar, or book our one bedroom suites with separate living room area.

Mr. Corey Bouche

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on both ends of an international trip (departing/arriving through LA) and found it to be a great value and a great location.

The property is just a short walk from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, several great restaurants and all of the touristy things you want to check out while you're in the area.

The hotel itself is nice and clean. It offers a pool (which we did not use), free wifi in the rooms (a plus!), free breakfast (a great selection) and a friendly caring staff.

We especially found Omar to be helpful in pointing us in the right direction and dispensing advice on things to do.

Owen Sound, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have just returned from California and spend 3 of our nights at this hotel. The room was very clean. Staff were wonderful - the staff on the desk very helpful, gave directions, helping with anything we asked. The Valet service gentlemen were great, very pleasant, got to recognize us quite early in our stay. Nice touches.
The room had a small fridge which was very handy.
The breakfast was nothing extravagant but very good and consistent.
This hotel is only a couple of blocks to the Walk of Fame so very convenient for that part of town. We had a rental car and did a lot of other touring. Hollywood Bowl very near - fantastic pictures.
Very nice!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Edinburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We changed our round the world itinerary at the last moment and on a Trip Adviser suggestion booked in to this hotel for a 4 night visit to LA as we had no idea where to stay. The hotel suited us perfectly we didn't have a car so its location close to the Walk of Fame at Hollywood Boulevard and near the Hollywood and Highland Metro stop was great for us. We travelled as far as Santa Monica using the bus without too much difficulty.
The hotel itself has an excellent staff who obviously prioritise customer service from the front desk staff (special mention to Omar), to the charming lady who serviced the breakfast room. Although the hotel was very busy we managed to get a table for breakfast each morning and enjoyed the usual Express Start fare.
We had a room at the back of the hotel which meant it was really quiet, we had been worried that it would be noisy due to the location on such a busy road. The hotel is renovating some rooms at the moment and I hope that they take the opportunity to brighten up the colour scheme as we did find it quite gloomy and this was not helped by the low lighting levels afforded by the lights in the room - we had every light on and still found it dull. Apart from this we had a very positive experience here.

Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

we have been there already few years agoand this time again. the locationis on of the best things there -just 5 minute walkung from hollywood center (metro station north highland). friendly and customerorientated crew. we had a typical standard room. our room had view to the garden and was no noisy. fresh and nice decorated breakfast service. we can really recommend this hotel, especially for tourist purposes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The welcome at the registration desk was excellent and very professional. The service at the parking lot was also very professional, and friendly. We were treated with royal assistance by the hotel parking attendant, who helped us with our luggage to our rooms. The rooms were clean and serviced daily while we stayed. We were served a complete breakfast every morning. Our dining room server "Marieta" was on point every day, with a smile and offered assistance whenever we needed it. She was friendly and ensured the food supply was in place during the serving time. We enjoyed our stay, and would recommend this hotel to anyone who ask.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Santiago, Chile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is certainly one of the best hotels I´ve stayed in.. The staff is so friendly that I feel I´m at home.. I requested early check-in since my flight arrived at 06:30 am, however, upon arrival to the hotel, there were no rooms free yet, but the front desk officer offered me to go to the dining room and have breakfast while waiting for my room.. That was great!!... Then, they allowed me to check my bags so I could get out and enjoy the day while my room was being prepared.. When I arrived later that day, my room was ready for me!!.. Great room, quite comfortable, well cleaned, nice and clean bathroom, very quiet room and great HD TV.. The internet speed was great also (and this is complimentary).. The buffet breakfast was super to start the day!!.. the only thing I missed was some sugar-less juices and sugar-less yogurt, but despite this, it was fine, there are a lot of options for all people..
The hotel location is unbeatable!! yes, there are other hotels close to this one, but considering the quality and price, this is the best!.. walking distance to the Metro station and all the major attractions of the Hollywood Blvd.
I was not wrong in choosing this HI Express once again, and now I´m sure I will definitely stay here in my next trip to LA.
..and as I always say, if you don´t want to miss quality but are on a budget, this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Mr. Corey Bouche

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame

Address: 1921 North Highland Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Location: United States > California > Los Angeles > Central L.A , Hollywood
#23 Family Hotel in Los Angeles
#31 Romantic Hotel in Los Angeles
#51 Business Hotel in Los Angeles
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame 2.5*
Experience the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hollywood, CA. Located in the heart of world-famous Hollywood, California, our uniquely designed hotel appeals to style-oriented guests desiring exceptional service and comfortable amenities. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hollywood, take time to tour the city and see all that Hollywood has to offer. We are centrally located near several historic tourist attractions such as the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Bowl, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Our hip hotel in Hollywood is the perfect place to stay as you explore the city. Built in 2008, our brand new Hollywood hotel is perfect for business travelers. We provide an alternative to local, traditional hotels without sacrificing any of the business amenities you expect. Our Hollywood hotel near the Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is just 20 min from the LA Convention Center and in close proximity to the LA Business District, the Century City Business District, ABC, NBC, the Warner Center and CNN. At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hollywood, CA, we provide an oasis that inspires and re-energizes travelers. From our hip lobby and state-of-the-art fitness center to the convenient high-speed Internet access and a delicious, free hot breakfast bar, this Hollywood hotel provides all the amenities to make your trip to California a great one. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Hollywood Walk Of Fame
Holiday Inn Los Angeles
Los Angeles Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.