“For anyone with realistic expectations of a fast food burger joint, it's really very good.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
9149 S Sepulveda Blvd, Westchester, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Central L.A)
1-800-786-1000
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Neighborhood: Central L.A
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

In-N-Out has a super simple, short menu. They basically just do burgers, fries, soda and milk. I asked for a cheeseburger with grilled onions, and fries.

The burger buns are toasted crisp on the inside, which adds a pleasant crunchiness. There are condiments including the usual plus pickled chillies, which is great for anyone who likes a kick in their burger.

My meal was better than any such same type of meal I have ever had.

This was not one of the best meals I've had in a restaurant, but it was certainly one of the best meals I've had in a restaurant IN THIS CATEGORY of restaurant.

I was served by very courteous young man and the whole experience was good. And I have already returned.

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Westchester (LA), CA
“Great burgers & fries-plus watch jets taking off (LAX)!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The iconic crossed palms at this In-N-Out burger are a bit overlooked as lines of cars & hungry tourists stream steadily in to get their freshly made-to-order grilled burgers and fresh cut fries cooked to perfection! The restaurant parking lot (next to "The Spot" airport parking garage) is crowded but well-manned by cheerful order takers who walk down the line of cars and assure your order is ready by the time you reach the window. There are usually spots near Sepulveda to park if you want to eat outside in the covered tables or on a small strand of grass to watch jets taking off the North runway. Your order is never wrong because it is repeated back to you 3 times, by the order taker, the cashier, and at the window -plus they will give you water in a lidded cup if you like (and it's not a thimble size like some other fast food places!) so enjoy this unique venue and great sizzling hot burgers with fresh lettuce and tomato. You will be glad you did!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
California, United States
“Glory unto thee O patron saint of burgers.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Order the following: Double double animal style (it's on the secret menu) add raw onion, fries, and a Dr. Pepper. Then you will know. Oh yes, you will know.

Whenever I travel this is what I crave when I return home.

Visited May 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“What they say is true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

After hearing people rave about In-N-Out burger for years, I finally made a point of going when I was on the west coast. Our flight arrived at lunch time (and we were hungry since we traveled across time zones). We went to the location near the airport (9149 S. SEPULVEDA BLVD. LOS ANGELES, CA 90045) and it was full-- but the line moved fast! After ordering, you have to wait several minutes for your food to be prepared. During this time, I pulled out my phone to take a picture to post on Facebook. I wanted to tell my "friends" who had recommended so strongly that I was finally at an In-N-Out Burger. Can you believe I was suddenly surrounded by four employees, some of them in ties telling me no photos are allowed. What? What company in its right mind turns down publicity??

Anyway, the food was excellent. The fries are made fresh on site. The burgers are made to order. You can taste the "Quality." The food was so good, we went to In-N-Out Burger again a few days later while we were in Los Angeles.

On our second visit, we ordered "animal style," which includes grilled onions and mustard (reminds me of the Wendy's 'Carolina Style" but without the slaw and chili). Fantastic.

We were less thrilled with the "animal style" fries and will stick to the PERFECTLY cooked and seasoned traditional fries in the future.

After two visits, we regret we did not try a shake... but we were too full!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oahu, Hawaii
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Everytrip thorough Cali I have to find my in n out and get my fix. Protein style is a lettuce wrapped burger which makes for a somewhat healthy and yet amazing meal. ENJOY!

Visited April 2013