“NEW YORK Pizza!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bonello's New York Pizza

Bonello's New York Pizza
832 South Gaffey Street, Los Angeles, CA 90731 (Harbor)
310-832-7544
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,165 of 8,644 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Harbor
Neighborhood: Harbor
“NEW YORK Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

If your still looking for a sicilian pie you just found the right place. Order a sicilian and they'll know. Great little slice of New York friendly little place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Francisco, California
“The Best Pizza in California”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I have eaten pizza around the US and this place is the best. The only caveat is to make sure to eat it there

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious is an Understatement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I found this place on accident. I was on my way to the freeway and it seemed like the last place to stop and eat. I had eggplant and anchovy pizza and ordered a sausage sandwich to go to take back to my kids. I was really surprised at how large the slices were and that the cook took the time to make the presentation of the pizza so attractive. He actually plated my pizza with perfectly spaced and shaped eggplant with anchovies centered on the eggplant. I am an artist and a foodie so it didn't go unnoticed. The eggplant was fresh and cooked perfectly. I was actually sad when I became full because it was so incredibly delicious that I wanted to eat more. I totally would've gone into the kitchen and hugged whoever made my pizza because I wanted to express my gratitude. I'm thin now, but if I lived closer to San Pedro, I would become a fat beast eating at Bonello's every day of my life. It is just so freaking good. I ate the sandwich for dinner and made something else for the kids. I had to because I knew it would be good and I couldn't stop myself. Cash only, although there is an ATM machine inside.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Asheville, North Carolina
“Best Pizza in San Pedro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011 via mobile

Not much to look at inside but great pizza for delivery.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere