This was our first getaway together in 6 years and we couldn't have picked a better place! The rooms are amazing and perfect for that special time with your significant other, the staff is fantastic, and the little town is endearing! I honestly can't wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Mansion At Los Alamos Hotel
- The Victorian Mansion At Los Alamos Hotel Los Alamos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outside, the Victorian Mansion is a gorgeous, recently-renovated 1864 Victorian nestled in the heart of wine country. On the inside, it houses six incredible theme suites featuring theme beds, in-room hot tubs, fireplaces and hidden bathrooms. Music, fragrance, handpainted murals and tiles, movies and furniture will immerse you in the fantasy of your choice - will you stay in a sheik's tent? A 50's drive-in? A pirate ship? A gypsy caravan? Fantasy does not come at the expense of luxury or taste. Each room features impeccable decor and premium mattresses, sheets, towels and bathrobes. With our standard rates, a delicious bottle of local wine waits for you on arrival and a hot, gourmet breakfast is delivered to your suite every morning. Come visit us in the heart of the wine country made famous by the movie, Sideways - only a short drive from Los Angeles or San Jose through some of the most breathtaking scenery in the US. Get ready for an unforgettable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Mansion at Los Alamos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.