“Willingness to Assit & warm friendly welcome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4105 E. Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90815   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #19 of 57 hotels in Long Beach
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Willingness to Assit & warm friendly welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

OMG my stay here is always so wonderful what keeps me coming back is the wonderful managment that this establishment displays the staff is outstanding which is just only a reflection of their manager Mitch. When you find a manager that jumps right in and takes care of things himself instead of designating the work to his staff you have really found a manager that has a passion for what he does. Thanks for making my stay always so delightful

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations. I am happy that you felt like this was your home away from home during your time that you were here. Thank you for being part of our Extended Stay Family. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Front desk help was very nice and well mannered,the only thing i dont like is check-in is 3pm i like simple things so i was just expecting a lil room wit a bed,tv an bathroom nope this room is just about fully loaded i love it an the price is perfect i think u get more then wat u really pay for lol but theres not much around to.go eat at but non-the-less its a very nice place i will b coming back for another stay :)

• Stayed April 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share with us and other travelers your experience here at our property in Long Beach. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

What I immediately noticed was the cleanliness of the lobby and hallways. I thought it couldn't get any better until i walked into my room. What a perfect setting. The recliner was the cherry on my sundae. And no other place can match the peace and quiet of this location. Thank you ESA for the wonderful service you provided. I know where I'll be staying next time I'm in Long Beach.

• Stayed March 2013
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an inspiring review that will be shared with millions of travelers that will be looking for a place to stay when they are visiting Long Beach California. I'm so pleased to hear that we made you feel at home while you were here and we are pleased that you have now become part of the Extended Stay Family. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We all have multiple choices when we pick a hotel. It is always much more pleasant when you have great hotel employees and a comfortable room in a very convenient location. I have been a guest at this location for many years. So when you check in be sure and say hello to Mitch (mgr.) Front desk folks.....Ericka.Kyle,Joseph,Sergio

Room Tip: Book early and make your request.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your experience with other travelers. It's great to hear that we made you feel comfortable and at home during your stay. I will share your review with the staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My stay at ESA in Long Beach for only two nights was part of a whirlwind trip to visit a friend and see a bit of Long Beach. I prefer this type of accommodation with its kitchen facilities so I can make tea or heat up a bit of food without going out for every meal. I was traveling with my small dog and the $25.00 additional fee was well worth it for the good service and very clean room. The staff- both front desk and room service workers, etc. were both efficient and pleasant - exceptional for this day and age. The front grounds were attractive with some grass and flowers and a well-lit parking lot was welcoming as I arrived after dark. A fresh pastry or muffin for that " grab and go " breakfast instead of the chemical-laced one would be an improvement, however the good fresh coffee in the morning made up for it. I'll be back !

Room Tip: I had a 2nd floor front-facing room close to the elevator and stairs leading directly outside. Conv...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience that you had at our Long Beach location. It's great to hear that my staff created a home away from home for you during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stay at the Long Beach facility regularly. I am always impressed by the genuine courtesy afforded me by the knowledgeable and efficient staff. They truly go above and beyond to make me feel at home. It is very apparent that the team at the facility has embraced a culture of service. The facility is more than adequate, but it is the staff that makes the experience a pleasure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoy our hotel and that our staff takes good care of you during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels Long Beach. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was traveling on Business and stayed with the Extended Stay chain once again. I love the great service and staff. Their manager Mitchell Buser went out of his way to ensure that I was able to check in, and that all my expectations were met on my arrival. Very clean and nicely stocked room. Great location also. Keep up the great work guys. I will deffinately be back! :)

I recommend extended stay very highly!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able to deliver "GREAT SERVICE" to you during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport? Share your experiences!