“Frequent Stayer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport
Ranked #20 of 58 hotels in Long Beach
Sacramento, California, United States
“Frequent Stayer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have stayed here for several trips over the last three months. Great location, near shopping, reastuarants, airport, and freeway. 30 minutes from Disneyland, 30 minutes from downtown LA. Place has always been quiet.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found our property here in Long Beach convenient to the sites that you were visiting during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Our company first started using the Extended Stay Of America Long Beach in early 2011 to present. We are extremely impresssed with the facility and especially the staff! We would especially like to mention Essy, Kyle,Erika and the new manager Mitch. They have all met our needs and requests immediately and with professionalism.

J.Rodriguez Marine Healthcare

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am glad that the staff made you feel welcome and took care of you while you were here with us. I will pass on your kind words to the staff that you have mentioned in your review as I am sure that they all will be pleased to know you recognized them. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I was shocked after I read some of the reviews on here telling of bad experiences while staying at this hotel. My husband and I took a trip to southern California, we stayed in this hotel. Our experience was an excellent one. Our room was clean and staff was extremely nice, and rates were affordable. This location also has easy access to the highways. My husband and I plan on taking another trip to Long Beach soon, and this is where we plan on staying once again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you and your husband enjoyed your time with us and I will share your review with the staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Extended Stay America in Long Beach! I was very impressed with how kind the staff was. They were fantastic to work with. The location is very accessible to many freeways and the Long Beach airport. It is also not a far distance from local Southern California attractions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was able to deliver exceptional service to you during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Pasadena, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

It would have been a good value but the room smelled like pet urine and they said they had no other rooms. It was difficult to sleep. The mattress comfort was average and at least it was spacious. Most if the staff were curtious. Would never go back.

• Stayed October 2012
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay.  I sincerely apologize that your room had an odor that was not pleasant and I am very sorry that we did not have any other rooms to move you to.  To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with my housekeeping and Maintenance team to insure that they make sure that all rooms have a fresh smell before releasing them to the front desk.  We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing your feedback to us so that we can improve our service.  If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lgb@extendedstay.com.  We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Sinajana, null, Guam
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Would never recommend this hotel to anyone!! Although the rooms were clean, the entire hotel had this scary feeling. Hallway lights are dim and spooky. If you walk the hallways you might just be snatched. They never changed the bed sheets. NO POOL, we have to take out our own trash and there is no lobby with comfortable couches for guests to sit and relax. Hotel staff were rude with the exception of one by the name of Ency (I think is her name). Are you kidding me...NO BREAKFAST!!!! Not even complimentary coffee or water/juices throughout the day!!!! We asked for xtra towels and were told we had to bring back our used ones. When we called for tissue we had to come get it ourselves. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE STAY!!! Would never stay here again not especially for the price we paid. Seriously downgraded our stay from our previous hotel which was only at $76.00

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we were unsuccessful in achieving these goals. Given our belief that guests like you are our most valuable asset, this failure is particularly troubling. Your review has caused us to take a serious look at the systems we have in place to handle our day to day operations and we will be making modifications as appropriate. It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels brand location in the future."
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stayed overnite, very pleased that is was so clean. The that staff was awesone too. Looking foward to staying again, hopefully for more than 1 nite.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
"Dear Estelle E,

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Long Beach Airport? Share your experiences!