I got this hotel on Priceline and was a little worried when I saw the reviews. When I got there, the building, the grounds and lobby all looked great, clean and well kept. The area was no where near as bad as some people described. My room was really nice - very clean and very quiet. It had been upgraded and was comfortable (the pillows are strangely small though - I brought my own). I also got continental breakfast included which I didn't expect (danishes, toast, bagels, fruit) and free wifi. I parked across the street and wasn't charged the parking fee. They have a free shuttle that brings you places (I didn't use it though). Everyone that I encountered that worked here was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Long Beach (Dwtn Area) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Long Beach (Dwtn Area) Hotel Long Beach
- Holiday Inn Long Beach
- Long Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Downtown Long Beach Hotel, Located just minutes from the Long Beach Convention Center, Carnival Cruise Terminal, The Aquarium of the Pacific, The Historic Queen Mary and much more. We offer complimentary shuttle services within 3 mile radius, free high speed wireless internet access, 24 hour fitness center, and a heated pool/jacuzzi. Your Constant Caring Friends at the Holiday Inn Downtown Long Beach Hotel are dedicated to providing you with extraordinary service assuring safety and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Long Beach (Dwtn Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.