I should have looked for a new Hotel as soon as the person at the front desk commented about the Band (marched in the Rose Bowl Parade) from the Far East that was staying at the Hotel and how crazy it had been. It was like I was staying in the middle of a Soriety Party.......doors slammin, people running up and down the halls and the staff had no clue how to handle the situation.....I complained and begged that they send somebody up to the 3rd floor just to slow the people down running in the hall......but it was to no avail...... and for the inconveniece of my 3 hrs sleep was free breakfast..........Holiday Inn $150....Free Breakfast (cogs)......$1.50........ If you are looking for a place to stay, my advice is stay away from here the Management hasn't put the employees in a position that they know how, or are willing to take care of their guest.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Long Beach (Dwtn Area) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Long Beach (Dwtn Area) Hotel Long Beach
- Holiday Inn Long Beach
- Long Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Downtown Long Beach Hotel, Located just minutes from the Long Beach Convention Center, Carnival Cruise Terminal, The Aquarium of the Pacific, The Historic Queen Mary and much more. We offer complimentary shuttle services within 3 mile radius, free high speed wireless internet access, 24 hour fitness center, and a heated pool/jacuzzi. Your Constant Caring Friends at the Holiday Inn Downtown Long Beach Hotel are dedicated to providing you with extraordinary service assuring safety and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Long Beach (Dwtn Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.