“Quite nice- one problem.” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Long Beach to your Saves list
Super 8 Long Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4201 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90804   |
Ranked #6 of 58 Hotels in Long Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stayed here one night after a late flight arrival at Long Beach Airport and were very pleased. Rooms were big and clean, free parking, free WiFi and a Continental Breakfast were available and for a Motel category this Super 8 was very good. Not to forget that the staff was extremly friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend this place and would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
mojodp, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Long Beach, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for the kind review on your recent stay with us while traveling with your family. You really can't beat the convenience of the Long Beach airport only minutes away, and it's really amazing what they have done on the terminal remodel. Great airport to get in and out of as compared to LAX or John Wayne. Thanks again!
Raton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Enjoy staying at this Super 8. Rooms always clean and comfortable. The service is spot on and very friendly. The only complaint I have is the room is under the lobby and entertaining area so the foot traffic was definitely heard.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for sharing your stay with us while traveling with you family. I am sorry about the sound from the lobby above. I will take this up with senior management to see what options might be available to reduce or eliminate this.

Sincerely
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have stayed here twice this year because of its proximity to LGB airport. When you rate a hotel, you have to take into consideration what type of establishment it is. This is an economic choice. With that being said, the rooms were larger than I expected. This location is near many food options. There is a local grocery store, and many fast food and restaurant options. It is also near an office supply, beauty supply, and a car wash to name a few. Downtown to the Pike off of Pine is just a short trip to a nice view of the water with more restaurants and a huge cineplex.

My room in February was perfectly clean. My room in March left me with a bit of doubt. There was something smooshed on the floor in the bathroom under the sink that I avoided. Also, the March bathroom toilet kept running and I had to lift the lid to stop it from running. Other than that, the refrigerator and microwave were clean. I don't recall my room in February having a microwave, so if you need one you should inquire.

The desk staff is fine. My February check-in had a very nice employee. My March check-in employee was indifferent. Both check-outs were exceptional, and they invited me back. The March check out employee invited me to enjoy their free breakfast spread as he prepared my paperwork.

Your stay will be what you make of it. The cleaning staff seemed very attentive. I was asked if I wanted my room cleaned and I said no. I am sure if I pointed out the bathroom floor it would have been cleaned instantly. I had no problem with the rate I booked online. I always bring my computer confirmation print out. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your sta with us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your comments and we hope to see you again if your future travels bring you to our area.

Been to Super 8 Long Beach? Share your experiences!