“Very baaaaad hotel” 1 of 5 stars

“Very baaaaad hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Very bad hotel

They lied to us by providing floor 15 for us

It turns out its under the air condition machine!

We couldn't sleep due to bad noise

The staff lied about having a solution on the next day!

It get even worse!

Break fast!!!
They don't allow you to take eggs as they mention only cold stuff. allowed while in the reservation they don't mention any thing.

Stayed September 2014
Greg K, General Manager at Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
We apologize that you seemed to have had a bad experience. However, it is somewhat unclear as to your exact area of disappointment. I would welcome the opportunity to learn more of your experience, if you would be so kind to contact me at the hotel.

We do appreciate all our guests taking their time to write a review and I would greatly appreciate knowing more of your specific situation so that we may assist you further.

Thank you for your time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

I recently stayed at the Hilton Long Beach and was blown away by the friendly staff and attention to detail. I will be back with my family! The food & beverage team were exceptional and really catered to our needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! Your enjoyment of our Food & Beverage offerings is also very much appreciated and you can be assured our team members also see each guest review.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We look forward to seeing you again!
Binfield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Stayed the night and checked in at midnight. The reception staff were efficient and informative and kept things easy given the lateness of the hour. No upgrade provided or offered but I did get breakfast bad internet. I asked for a late checkout which was granted till 4.30 which was simply terrific and very helpful.

The reception area and lobby is very impressive and my room was a good size easily accommodating two double beds.

Had a view of sorts of Queen Mary which was fine.

The room was fine but bathroom a bit dated, though very large.

The pool is small but perfectly great for cooling off.

Breakfast was very good though the waiter we had was awful and quite unhelpful. We were short of a breakfast voucher which rather than deal with himself made me go to reception to obtain it myself. Not a great deal but should a lack of service and customer focus.

Would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
We greatly appreciate the depth of feedback you provided in your review. This information helps us to continually try and improve our guest's experience in every area of the hotel.

We are beginning an $11 mil renovation in 2015 and are very excited about the complete transformation of our guest rooms, public areas, meeting rooms and a completely new F&B venue!

We look forward to having you back with us and again, thank you for sharing your experience!
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

This hotel is really nice in a corporate office area. It's attached to WTC so it's mainly for conventions and corporate seminars. The location is not close to main Resturants. The rooms were nice and the staff was friendly. Don't get the breakfast Buffett, if you don't have a coupon. It's not worth it at all. I truly like the Westin Long Beach much better.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay and take your feedback to heart in the areas upon which we can continue to improve.

Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!
San Diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Good stay. Was there for a business seminar for two days. Room was nice, clean, good internet access, good parking. Seminar facilities were good. Very good location close to the Pike for restaurants. Would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were here on business!
Your feedback is so very helpful to us as we continually strive to take care of our guest's needs.

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience and we hope to see you again very soon!
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I have stayed at many Hilton hotels, so many that I'm a Hilton Hhonors Gold member, but after a long drive across LA, I have been really let down by Hilton at Long Beach. The worst Hilton experience I have ever had.

Firstly, the accommodation we booked for our vacation can't be fulfilled. Secondly they won't recognise the fact that I'm a Hilton Hhonors Gold member.
What sort of way is this to treat regular customers?

Unfortunately for us we have booked in for 4 nights. Hilton are putting a poor end to our family vacation.
If it wasn't pre-paid I would be leaving the hotel.

I have upcoming trips at some good Hilton hotels, but after this experience, I shall be making use of my IHG membership instead.

• Stayed August 2014
I am very disappointed to know that you did not have a good experience with our hotel on your recent visit.

I would be very interested to hear more of your specific experience, if you would be so kind as to contact me.

From your description, it seems as though you might not have booked through Hilton and possibly used a third-party travel agency, perhaps? This would be the only reason that HHonors benefits and points would not have been recognized, as these are not qualifying stays.

I would very much like to know your specifics so that we may help rectify a situation, if there was an error.

Thank you for submitting your review and I hope to be able to speak with your directly.
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

I had a room that was near an elevator but was still nice and quiet. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. The view that I had was great. This hotel is within walking distance to a lot of nice restaurants and about 15 minutes to the shore area. It is a fairly typical Hilton property and hard to go wrong with this.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Wow! Sounds like you enjoyed not only our hotel, but our fun City of Long Beach! Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us!

We are starting an incredible transformation/renovation in 2015 and I am quite sure you will be very pleased upon your next trip to the area.

Thank you again for your review!

Been to Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!