I have stayed at many Hilton hotels, so many that I'm a Hilton Hhonors Gold member, but after a long drive across LA, I have been really let down by Hilton at Long Beach. The worst Hilton experience I have ever had.
Firstly, the accommodation we booked for our vacation can't be fulfilled. Secondly they won't recognise the fact that I'm a Hilton Hhonors Gold member.
What sort of way is this to treat regular customers?
Unfortunately for us we have booked in for 4 nights. Hilton are putting a poor end to our family vacation.
If it wasn't pre-paid I would be leaving the hotel.
I have upcoming trips at some good Hilton hotels, but after this experience, I shall be making use of my IHG membership instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Long Beach Hotel and Executive Meeting Center is the perfect location for business or leisure travel, with over 40,000 sq. Ft. Of Executive meeting space and social function rooms. Located on Ocean Ave and just a few blocks from all the activities, restaurants, attractions and the Long Beach Convention Center. Rent one of our Fuji Cruisers for an enjoyable ride along the 22 mi oceanfront bike bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Long Beach And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Hotel Long Beach
- Hilton Hotel Long Beach