Staff was very accomodating with an early check-in (10am) and then switching us to a room on a higher floor that had windows that opened. Luggage was moved while we went to business conference. Breakfast buffet was good and service great but a bit pricey ($19 per person). Found a lovely $4.99 breakfast on the walk to the Convention Center at Mosher's Gourmet, 300 W. Ocean Blvd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Long Beach Hotel and Executive Meeting Center is the perfect location for business or leisure travel, with over 40,000 sq. Ft. Of Executive meeting space and social function rooms. Located on Ocean Ave and just a few blocks from all the activities, restaurants, attractions and the Long Beach Convention Center. Rent one of our Fuji Cruisers for an enjoyable ride along the 22 mi oceanfront bike bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Hotel Long Beach
- Hilton Long Beach And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Hotel Long Beach