I contracted the Long Beach Hilton for a group on July 4th 2013 the night prior to my wedding, which was held on a cruise ship in Long Beach. We booked ~20 rooms.
The property is well kept & the staff very friendly. Upon arrival, we did have to wait for a bellman but it was a busy/sold out day so that was understandable. I had booked 2 of the 20 rooms for my family. When we checked in around noon, both rooms were ready & my fiance & I had been upgraded to a wonderful suite with a large patio. My brother was also upgraded to a large balcony which was a nice surprise for his teen daughters who could lay out in the sun.
The rooms were spotless with plenty of space for all of our wedding gear & attire. We enjoyed time at the pool that afternoon to meet & greet with family & friends as they traveled in. In the evening we were able to host many of our friends on our balcony to enjoy views of several fireworks shows all over long beach. The views were amazing!
The following morning the hotel shuttle made several trips to ensure all of our guests arrived at the port on time.
The only minor inconvenience was the elevators. One of them was being worked on when we arrived, which is fine - but the maint. guy did not turn off the elevator, so every time the call button was pushed only the one he was working on would open. We had to just get lucky & wait for another elevator to arrive at that floor in order to board. I've never seen the maint. guy decide not to turn off the call ability when working on one car.
I can not recomend this hotel enough for groups! Friendly staff, proximity to the port, cleanliness and just an overall relaxed feeling.
Many thanks to the Hilton Long Beach staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Long Beach Hotel and Executive Meeting Center is the perfect location for business or leisure travel, with over 40,000 sq. Ft. Of Executive meeting space and social function rooms. Located on Ocean Ave and just a few blocks from all the activities, restaurants, attractions and the Long Beach Convention Center. Rent one of our Fuji Cruisers for an enjoyable ride along the 22 mi oceanfront bike bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Hotel Long Beach
- Hilton Long Beach And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Hotel Long Beach