Stayed one night on a business trip and was very impressed with the property. Just steps away from the Long Beach Convention Center and a great view of the harbor and the Queen Mary. Just a short walk to restaurants and shopping. Very convenient off of the highway. Totally love the motion sensor lights at floor level. If there was a remodel recently it sure shows as this is a fabulous property. Parking is only steps away - valet is available. There wasn't one staff member I interacted with that was other than pleasant and helpful. Coffee stand in the lobby is very convenient. The bed is super comfortable and the room itself is very spacious. The bathroom is a good size with a lot of counter space.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Long Beach
- Long Beach Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with water views from rooms. Walking distance to 100 shops and restaurants, Aquarium of the Pacific. Centrally located for easy travel to Southern California attractions (Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.