This is a very large convention hotel..it was not very busy when we were there but I can imagine standing on line for check in...
Hotel is nice...typically Hyatt with atrium...rooms are very nice and large...bathrooms could be a bit large....the flusher on the toilet broke before leaving...but these things happen.
Valet staff quick as well as bell staff..
on site starbucks not very quick....
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Long Beach
- Long Beach Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with water views from rooms. Walking distance to 100 shops and restaurants, Aquarium of the Pacific. Centrally located for easy travel to Southern California attractions (Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.