“great stay!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Salem, Oregon, United States
“great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed here for one night and it was great!

Its very close to the airport and about 15 min drive to 2nd street.

The rooms were clean, comfy beds , coffee maker and nice flat screen tv. Free Wifi , Nice view of the city and you can see the airport.
Accross st. Is a gas station..and some restaurants down the street. The hotel also has its own resturaunt.

Everyhing about this hotel seemed convenient.

I would definitely stay her again and now I know they have free shuttle to airport.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with travel community. I'm glad to hear that our services and facilities corresponded to your expectations and find our location to your convenience. I will certainly share your kind words to our entire team. We hope to see you on your next trip to Long Beach.

Robert Smit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Love this hotel when I'm in So Cal. Close to the freeway, clean and quiet! Prices are always reasonable. Make no mistake if you are in So Cal for fun, this isn't where you want to stay but if you are here working, you'll love this place.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for your kind review and for being a loyal guest of the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and find our location at your convenience. It is always motivating to hear that our guests appreciate our continuous efforts to deliver quality product and service at a reasonable price. I will personally pass your kind words to our entire. We pride ourselves on our professionalism in the business of making our guest stay memorable.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

So I am a big Yelper/ reviewer and as a manager myself I love giving credit where it is due!

We had our wedding here this weekend! All the events leading up to our big day were nothing but positive! From the consultation with banquets and catering to the food tasting at the restaurant to the ladies at the front desk to house keeping... it was all great!

The front desk was super flexible and called my guests to let them know when the rooms were ready to check in. We probably had 15 rooms at least and they didn't give us any trouble in the large amounts of family that were trying to check in early.

The ladies of housekeeping were super sweet when I told them I was in a hurry to get in (my hairstylist and makeup artist needed to start working!) So they sent in reinforcements to clean up faster and I got into my suite literally 15mins after asking them.

The Holiday Inn sent me a fruit and cheese platter with a bottle of champagne!! Sweet gesture!!

My fiance..now husband.. said he wants to make a trip sometime to this hotel just because the lemon herb tilapia was soooo good! Tasty food for sure and always appreciated when served with a smile.

I was so very pleased with my weekend at this hotel! It really means a lot to have attentive staff that is always helpful and overall, happy! The energy there is great. I've been at this hotel twice in a 5 year span- I can tell they've done some renovations too! I love leaving a hotel with nothing but positive thoughts about it. I trust the HI chain!

Great job Holiday Inn Long Beach!!

• Stayed June 2014
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
I would like to personally thank you for sharing your wonderful experience to the travel community during your recent stay us and for giving us a 5-Star Rating. It’s great to know that you and your family had a memorable experience and enjoyed every aspect of your stay. It is always motivating to hear that our guests appreciate our staff friendliness and helpfulness and acknowledge their continuous effort to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. All the best to you and your family.

Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I made the decision to hold our wedding here and throughout the venture of planning, coordinating, selecting food, booking for us and family members, and setting up the ambiance... well, everything was very accommodating and PERFECT. Outside in the courtyard, the gazebo was perfect for our alter and there was PLENTY of room for our 150+ guests. My wife wanted her dream wedding, and the Holiday Inn at the Long Beach Airport was perfect. Her family flying in from Mexico as well as mine flying from all over the United States had no trouble at all finding the hotel and the staff did everything to make their trip enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend this location not only for its ability to host events, but also for its food and bar. The upstairs bar was amazing and hosted more than 50 people that decided to continue the celebration in the bar once the reception was over. If you're thinking of booking here, do it. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you're getting married, the executive sweet is enormous, comfortable, and was more than large...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
I would like to personally thank you for sharing your wonderful experience to the travel community during your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your experience with us and we are pleased that we have exceeded your expectations in every aspect during your most memorable day in life. It is always motivating to hear that our guests appreciate our staff friendliness and helpfulness and acknowledge their continuous effort to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service. I will personally pass your kind words to our entire team.

VENTURA, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

what a great place the people were very friendly the room was great good size comfy beds they had happy hour up stairs and the view was great the people working happy hour were happy it was fun very clean and very quiet place loved it thank everyone

Room Tip: all are good
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It’s great to know that your stay with us was a great experience and you enjoyed every aspect of it. I am so pleased the staff did their job leaving such a positive impression. We pride ourselves on our professionalism in the business of making our guest experience memorable. I will be sure to share this wonderful comment to our entire staff to let them know they were so appreciated.

We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next visit to Long Beach.

Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We used this hotel as we flew in to Long Beach in lieu of flying to LAX as our cruise ship was departing from Long Beach.
The staff was extremely pleasant and friendly. We also ate at the hotel restaurant and was surprised to how good the food was for dinner and again for breakfast.

The only downturn was I had called the hotel 8 months earlier and the person I talked to must not have understood my question as I thought we were getting the "cruise package" so we had transportation to the cruise terminal, but when we checked in, we discovered it was not booked that way so had to take a taxi instead. It worked out as our friends and us had a van sent to the hotel and we were able to get luggage for 4 in and total cost was around $40 so split between us, it was not bad.

Room Tip: We were on 7th floor and was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport. We gladly noted that the services and facilities of our hotel corresponded to your expectations and that you have spent an enjoyable stay with us.I am very pleased that our staff did their job leaving such a positive impression during your stay.

I would also like to apologize for the confusion on your reservation. Your feedback is of great importance to us and allows us to carefully monitor our reservation process.

Your 5-STAR rating to the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport is greatly appreciated. We look forward for your next stay with us.

Murrieta, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Stayed here for a night over on a vacation trip with friend. Unique building as it is a complete circle. Makes the hallways fun! Great venue if you're planning a reception with the outside gazebo. Rooms are clean. Bulding is older but they do keep it clean. Staff is great too! Helpful.

Room Tip: We had double bed room and it was good and roomy.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We gladly noted that the services and facilities of our hotel corresponded to your expectations and that you have spent an enjoyable stay with us especially the service provided by our staff and their friendliness. I will personally pass your kind and encouraging comments to our entire team.

We are very excited to announce that our hotel will soon undergo major renovation. We invite you to experience our new product end of 2014.

Robert Smit

Been to Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!