Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 2 nights, the stay was ok-good.The rooms are overall clean and cozy even though some of the wallpaper is coming apart and therefore needs to be replaced. Bathroom is very small kind feel crammed in. However I LOVED the restaurant/bar view on the top floor, breakfast was overall good, dinner was ok, however pricey. This is what REALLY bothered me; there's a $75 per night security deposit and if its in the same condition like it was when you got there you will get $75 security deposit back within 3-5 days; i have stayed at MANY Holiday Inns and Crowne Plazas since I travel alot and there was NEVER a security deposit and I find that ridiculous.
The air conditioning is not as great as other Holiday Inn's I have stayed at.
It took me a while to figure out how to turn on the shower, very annoying.
The front desk staff, restaurant staff was attentive, professional and friendly.
I requested for someone to bring up toothpaste/toothbrush and they came to the room within less than 2 minutes, very quick service, which is a plus.
Very comfortable beds. I don't know if I will come back due to the ridiculous security deposit and I prefer Orange County than LA County anyways.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel Long Beach
- Holiday Inn Long Beach
- Long Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leader of Long Beach Airport Hotels Welcome to the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport, the best of Long Beach hotels, where you'll feel right at home, whether you're here to get down to work, get up to speed on military training, or simply want to take in the Long Beach area's favorite attractions. Our esteemed standing as a Mobil Three-Star and AAA Three-Diamond hotel only reinforces our standing as one of the very best Long Beach hotels you'll have the pleasure to visit. A popular choice of Long Beach hotels for business travel, government travel and vacation travel, the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel puts you minutes from where you want to be. Situated along the dazzling California coast, 20 minutes from both downtown Los Angeles and the heart of Orange County off the I-405 Freeway less than a mile from the Long Beach Airport. Long Beach is known best for its gorgeous sunshine, wide sandy beaches and exciting entertainment attractions.Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, rest assured the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel offers plenty of amenities and services to make your stay relaxing, rejuvenating and productive. •Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet Access •Complimentary Parking •Complimentary Shuttle Service within a 3 mile radius•Complimentary Business Center Access•Complimentary Fitness Center Access•Well Appointed 100% Smoke-Free FEMA Approved Guest Rooms•Executive Level Floors and Suites•Top Floor Penthouse Level Panorama Grill and Lounge•Outdoor Heated Pool with Fireplace•Over 8,000 square feet of Meeting and Event Facilities•Same Day Valet Dry Clean and Laundry Service•Priority Club Rewards Program (Earn your Points!) So, if you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel is the perfect lodging choice. Relax It's Holiday Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.