“Thanks for the wonderful experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #24 of 58 hotels in Long Beach
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Colton, California
“Thanks for the wonderful experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Having been to this facility, number of times, the hotel staff have always greeted me with the most positive attitude. All of the times coming the experience has been unforgetable. Thanks to the guest services Britany for being very knowledgeable for the town of Long Beach of places to go. Keep up the good work Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: pool area was under construction but the noise level was very moderate. Thanks again.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We gladly noted that the services and facilities of our hotel corresponded to your expectations and that you have spent an enjoyable stay with us especially the service provided by our staff and their friendliness.. I will personally pass your kind and encouraging comments to Brittany and our entire team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I frequently visit this hotel for work and have had many great experience there. But like anything else when you stay somewhere over and over you are bound to eventually have a problem. Well, after 12 years of staying there I finally encountered mine. However, with a simple and quick phone call to the front desk Brenda and Sebastian were able to care of the problem in an instance. Just wanna say thanks for taking care of me and I plan on coming back many more times. Sincerely "The Railroader"

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind review and for being a loyal guest of the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel. It is always motivating to hear that our guests appreciate the friendliness and helpfulness and that they also acknowledge the continuous efforts of our team especially. I will personally pass your kind words to Brenda and Sebastian. We pride ourselves on our professionalism in the business of making our guest comfortable and greatly appreciate your taking time to let us know how we can improve.

Ogden, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed here after a cruise our flight left the following morning needed somewhere decent priced and comfortable to stay.. Just an average hotel, the room was very basic no fridge tight fit in the bathroom. Not close to anything really but the airport, worked for our one night stay we didnt need anything special. I'm not too picky but wouldnt stay in a dive, would recommend for a short stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about the positive and negative experience during your stay. We pride ourselves on our professionalism in the business of making our guest comfortable and greatly appreciate your taking time to let us know how we can improve. We at the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport not only strive to meet but to exceed your expectations. We are dedicated in creating a memorable and enjoyable experience to our guests.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

First time staying here and I was very pleased. Easy location to find, fantastic service and a very nice room. I will definitely come back. Relaxing view in the morning for breakfast. I really appreciate how they take care of their Priority Club Rewards Members.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind review. We gladly noted that the services and facilities of our hotel corresponded to your expectations and that you have spent an enjoyable stay with us. I will personally pass your motivating comments to our entire staff. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Huntington Beach, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I frequent this hotel for business trips and to meet friends in the lounge at the top of the hotel for drinks. I haven't visited in a short while, until I decided to visit some friends in Long Beach and spend the night. The hotel has really improved. Better landscape and outside lighting. I feel safe walking to my car at night. Staff I have met have always been very friendly and quick to respond to any need. Bartenders are great and the Restaurant staff do a great job. Many of these employees have worked at the hotel for years. New TV's in the bar look great and they expanded the appetizer and drink menus. I like that they always remember me! I travel a lot and this is my home away from home. Excellent WiFi at this hotel which is a major plus when I stop by with clients.

It is an older hotel, but well maintained and clean. Great location. Housekeepers are very friendly. I really enjoy their beds in their executive rooms. This hotel is a real gem! Kudos to management and staff for continued improvements! You guys are the best!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport and especially the service provided by our staff and their friendliness. We would like to thank you for your encouraging and kind comments, which we will pass on to our entire team. We strive to exceed our guests expectations every day and continue to upgrade our hotel.

Our hotel has the fastest WiFi of any hotel in Long Beach. Also, we are planning additional guestroom, public area and restaurant renovation of our hotel for the beginning of 2013.

Again, thank you for your kind review. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel.

Gold River, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Our family booked the hotel to stay overnight before our Carnival Cruise Trip. We parked our vehicle in the hotel parking lot and left all 5 big luggage bags in the trunk (Acura MDX). We went out for dinner and when we got back, the rear wind shield was broken, all our luggage was gone including our camera. We talked to the manager and found out that all security cameras were working but the camera monitored our lot. The parking lot was small. Of course we were not allowed to view the video. Also, there were two security officers walking around but claimed that they didn't see any thing. We got the police report but it didn't help.
Did it screw up our trip? Absolutely!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
EillenLabrador, Manager at Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. We have submitted a police report regarding your incident and we hope for a positive outcome. On behalf of the management and team members of the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies. We pride ourselves on our professionalism in the business of making our guest comfortable and greatly appreciate your taking time to let us know how we can improve.

Long Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I needed a room for my mom last minute close to me without paying an arm and a leg and this was the place fit the criteria. The hotel is about 1.5 miles away from the airport and in the middle of a desolate area (eventually driving further south gets you to PCH to the beaches and touristy stuff). The hotel is right smack off the 405 freeway--but I think most folks know hotels near an airport usually means close to busy areas.
The room she stayed in was recently remodeled. The bathroom was tiny--seriously if you faced the toilet with your back to the door it'd be touching it. The wallpaper and bedding also fairly new and well cared for. I stayed one night with my mom and boy was the air conditioning system noisy! However choosing between a humid, stuffy room or a noisy cool room I'd go for the latter. Entrance to the hotel is very nice--a bit tiny for what I'd expect to the size of the place but its not like I am impacted by this.
There is no free breakfast--you have to pay $15 for a breakfast buffet...if you go across the street there's a Spires open 24 hours and a steak joint inside the hotel.
Overall if you're in need of a place near the Long Beach airport (Long beach is a very big city and to me its not in the ghettos but its no picturesque view either). I think its great for a business traveler or folks who are looking for a place near Seal Beach or Long Beach and willing to drive a few miles to their destination.

Room Tip: Request a remodeled room (not sure if all are remodeled) facing away from the freeway.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed our location and newly renovated room. We apologize that you find our AC unit to be noisy. Our maintenance staff will check it in a timely manner. Our goal is to satisfy every guest.We pride ourselves on our professionalism in the business of making our guest comfortable and greatly appreciate your taking time to let us know how we can improve.

(562) 498-5404

Been to Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!