“Just what I needed – The right place at a great price!” 4 of 5 stars

Hyland Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2471 North Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90806   |
Ranked #45 of 58 Hotels in Long Beach
Spokane, Washington
“Just what I needed – The right place at a great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We recently moved out of Fullerton California and all the way up to Washington State. I needed a place to stay while I saw clients that I still have in California and after reading the reviews I changed my reservation to the Hyland Inn.

While only 2 blocks from the home we sold, I was comfortable being in a familiar place, knowing I was in a safe neighborhood. Easy to get in and out of and is within a short walking or driving distance to food establishments.

I was extremely surprised and couldn’t have been more pleased with the look of the room upon entering. The rooms appear to have been recently upgraded with new carpeting, bedding and the bathroom and was super clean. I just needed a place to rest and shower as I had a full schedule planned and didn’t plan on spending a lot of time inside my room. Wouldn’t have mattered though as I felt very comfortable, and there was plenty of seating options (bed, chairs and a small table with chairs).

I see other travelers expressing concern about the WiFi, but I brought my ipad, so I didn’t have a need to access their wifi.

I did lock myself out of my room at 5:30 am after I went to get coffee down the street (there is a coffee maker in the room too) and the guy I woke up didn’t give me a hard time about it. He handed me another room key with no issues.

There’s a small microwave and refrigerator in the room, but no ice machine. The night I arrived, I put my water in the fridge and it was cold within an hour.

The only issue I had was there was a light diesel truck parked in the parking lot that started up around 5:00 am on weekday mornings. Wasn’t an issue for me since I’m an early riser anyways.

By changing hotel reservations I saved over $100 on room charges for the 3 nights I stayed as opposed to the original hotel booked.

Overall, I would recommend the Hyland Inn to those needing to stay in the Fullerton/Anaheim area. I’ll be back here again. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Families
Solo

Been to Hyland Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyland Inn

Address: 2471 North Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90806
Location: United States > California > Long Beach
Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking
Ranked #45 of 58 Hotels in Long Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Hyland Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hyland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hyland Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.