Stayed for a convention end of January and was pleasantly surprised. Husband disappointed though 'cause he thought it had a water view, closer to convention center and "balcony" overlooks courtyard between hotel and apts. next door. Breakfast nicer than average with eggs, waffles, etc. and beats the usual fare of donuts, boxed juice and coffee. Room was clean. Bummer we had to pay for parking. Husband had bad back and I had bad knee so walk to convention center was a little too much for me -- it's not as close as the hotel description leads it to be especially if you're tired/injured/not feeling well after working a trade show -- he had to go get the car and pick me up on return trip 1st day. Enjoyed the sun though!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hotel At The
- Best Western Plus Hotel At The Long Beach
- Best Western Long Beach
- Long Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles and Orange County Airport, The Best Western Plus Hotel at the Convention Center is renowned for both convenience and its beautiful location. In the heart of the East Village, Long Beach’s art community this Best Western Plus hotel is less than a third of a mile from the beach, as well as walking distance to the Long Beach Convention Center and a few minutes to both the Aquarium of the Pacific and Long Beach’s Carnival Cruise Port. Our location and amenities make our hotel the perfect place to stay for your next visit to Long Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Best Western, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.