I reserved a room at this hotel on Hotwire and was pleasantly surprised! The grounds around the hotel were exceptionally clean. In fact, they were cleaning the floor of the parking garage when we checked out the next morning. The hotel staff was very nice and accommodating! Although this hotel was rated a 3 star property, It was as nice as some 4 star properties I have stayed at. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Although our stay here was just a stopover on our way to San Diego after a late flight into Los Angeles, the location of the hotel seemed to be ideal for visiting Long Beach. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay in Long Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hotel At The
- Best Western Plus Hotel At The Long Beach
- Best Western Long Beach
- Long Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles and Orange County Airport, The Best Western Plus Hotel at the Convention Center is renowned for both convenience and its beautiful location. In the heart of the East Village, Long Beach’s art community this Best Western Plus hotel is less than a third of a mile from the beach, as well as walking distance to the Long Beach Convention Center and a few minutes to both the Aquarium of the Pacific and Long Beach’s Carnival Cruise Port. Our location and amenities make our hotel the perfect place to stay for your next visit to Long Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.