“Romantic birthday dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 951 restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Long Beach Passport, Route C.
Irvine, California
“Romantic birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Our maitre 'd was most accommodating, and our server 'Drew' was the best. We enjoyed Beef Wellington and it was served to our order. A most romantic evening.

80% Recommend
San Diego, California
“Excellent restaurant on the ship”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great restaurant, the ambiance matches the classic art deco themes found throughout the ship. Very high class, wear a tie, they do have a dress code. The food and service is excellent, and the piano bar is worth visiting, if you have to wait for a table. Having eaten in all the restuarants on ship, this is the best. Somewhat expensive, but the price is worth it and the quality of the restuarant has been consistently high over the past 4 years.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis
“Fantastic restaurant at a fantastic price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Sir Winston's is a wonderful restaurant for a special occasion. It is a bit pricey. However the service is fantastic and the food delicious. Save up for an event.

Tollhouse, CA
“so so nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

would definitly recommend this restaurant. We went for our anniversary and felt like we were royalty. The waiter was remarkable. The food was oh so good. We were treated so well. We got dressed up and I felt like a princess. The price was pricey but we didn't mind. The decor was oh my gosh, out of this world. What a wonderful experience. Love love loved it.!

Calgary, Canada
“Beyond Expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wow! Where do I begin! Yes, it's expensive but it is so worth the price. I have several food allergies and they are always a problem when we go out ... I have never, ever, had such helpful service! They told me to pick out something I would like and they would remake it so that I could actually eat it! I have never had such a wide door opened for me! I chose the sea scallops and wanted to spend the rest of my life eating it! It was that good! We had an amazing waiter and my compliments to the chef! Would definitely go again! Thanks for making our stay at the Queen Mary so special!