“Fantastic restaurant at a fantastic price.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sir Winston's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 992 Restaurants in Long Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Long Beach Passport, Route C.
Saint Louis
“Fantastic restaurant at a fantastic price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Sir Winston's is a wonderful restaurant for a special occasion. It is a bit pricey. However the service is fantastic and the food delicious. Save up for an event.

Tollhouse, CA
“so so nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

would definitly recommend this restaurant. We went for our anniversary and felt like we were royalty. The waiter was remarkable. The food was oh so good. We were treated so well. We got dressed up and I felt like a princess. The price was pricey but we didn't mind. The decor was oh my gosh, out of this world. What a wonderful experience. Love love loved it.!

Calgary, Canada
“Beyond Expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wow! Where do I begin! Yes, it's expensive but it is so worth the price. I have several food allergies and they are always a problem when we go out ... I have never, ever, had such helpful service! They told me to pick out something I would like and they would remake it so that I could actually eat it! I have never had such a wide door opened for me! I chose the sea scallops and wanted to spend the rest of my life eating it! It was that good! We had an amazing waiter and my compliments to the chef! Would definitely go again! Thanks for making our stay at the Queen Mary so special!

Boston
“A special evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great service and food, worth the price for a special evening. Even though you're not in the actual original space, it feels historic. Lovely views if you get a window table.

Midlands
“excellent food in lovely surroundings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I loved the food and the standard of service.

I did not like having to climb a flight of stairs as I am disabled and was not advised about the stairs when I booked the restaurant.