“Best Breakfast I ever had!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 892 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best Breakfast I ever had!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

When I visit from Atlanta, this is a must do breakfast spot once I get adjusted to time difference! I love the huge portions! My husband and I can order one entree and it is enough to feed both of us!! They are so friendly too. I love the potatoes the best!! The food is always good! You will not be disappointed. Kthompson

• Visited July 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Breakfast with hipsters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a hipster hang-out. It's on Long Beach's "Little Melrose" or as it is more officially known -- "Retro-Row" The food is good and the place is definitely on the cozy side but it's clean. Worth a stop.

Visited November 2012
Long Beach, California
“Breakfast Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

They just do breakfast right. Eggs over medium (perfect) bacon and hash browns extra crispy (perfect) what ever you ask for specially cooked they do (perfect) BTW their Turkey club sandwich is ultra good. The lady servers are the greatest It like eating @ a friends house..

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“I love breakfast and I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have been here a few times when visiting a friend who lives down the street. I would have been here a ton more times, but there is always a long wait and I'm not always patient enough to do that.

Once you are actually inside the restaurant the wait staff has a friendly, familiar manner that makes you feel like a regular even if it's your first time there. The food is great. I had an omelet that was fantastic, and the potatoes were great, too. My friend's BLT looked terrific, too.

I love going out to breakfast and if I lived near the Pot Holder they would probably all know my name and have a booth with my name on it.

• Visited August 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Diamond in the ruff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We visit family in Long Beach. So, we walked down the street to Potholders. Small, busy little cafe. The service was very friendly and informative. The menu consisted of breakfast and lunch. We had six in our party, half had breakfast half had lunch. The omlets that were huge and it came with a heaping full of potatos. The plate could not hold any more! Not sure if that is a good thing! I had French toast stuffed with peanut butter which, is a weakness for me. I know it was bad for my diet but, I made the excuse I was on vacation. If anyone lives or visits Long Beach they would be crazy not to eat breakfast or lunch there! You will not go hungry. Go early they close at 3 or 4!

• Visited August 2012