A Typical Business/Convention Hotel located a block away from Long Beach Performing Art Center and Metro Station.
Location: As described above, its convenient even if you are not driving (proximity to the LA metro, if you do rely on LA's public transportation system).
Exterior: Fan Shaped, give the room facing the ocean excellent unobstructed view towards the harbor, other rooms have the view of the city.
Lobby: Very grand with 3 stories tall atrium gives plenty of sunlight in the lobby during the morning hours. Complimentary WiFi in the lobby area.
Check-in: Very fast since there were no line. Staffs were efficient. Some were very nice and trying to help yet others were just trying to finish their shift, the staff's quality varies a lot during my stay.
Room: The room itself started to show wear and tear (The hotel was renovated 4 to 5 years ago). The decor is not as modern as you would expect at a Westin Hotel but still the Heavenly Bed is always Heavenly. Its still very clean and comfortable.
The room I got was actually one of their bi-level suite. The view was awesome. top floor with the 2 floors tall window. The room itself break into wet bar, guest bathroom, dining room for 6, and living room with Bose sound system (first floor). On the second floor, there are two offices, bedroom, and a master bathroom with dual sinks and a jacuzzi tub/shower combo. Its definitely big enough to host a big party in this room.
Fitness Center: Located on the 5th floor with cardio and weight equipments. There's also a sauna , jacuzzi and swimming pool. Many people were sunbathing during my stay.
Parking: $15 with in & out privileges
Overall: Nice business hotel. I wouldn't recommend people to stay here if they want to sight see LA but its definitely nice for business travelers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Westin Long Beach
- Long Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles International Airport and Orange County Airport, The Westin Long Beach is also close to Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike Shopping Center and Rainbow Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.