We stayed here for 2 nights. The location is great, in the safe touristy part of town. It's a large but slightly older properly that is well maintained. The beds were the best part of the stay. I could just sleep and sleep and sleep (and I'm a person that doesn't require more than 5 hours a night)
Service is polite and helpful. The valet guys were super nice.
There is a semi-rooftop pool that is nice but can get crowded. The workout room is moderate sized.
Overall recommended if you like comfy beds, a clean hotel and very good service and don't mind that it is a slightly older property.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Westin Long Beach
- Long Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles International Airport and Orange County Airport, The Westin Long Beach is also close to Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike Shopping Center and Rainbow Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.