I came to the Westin Long Beach to attend a conference at the Long Beach Convention Center. The hotel is just a short walk to the center which was nice. The room was very clean, comfortable and modern. The bathroom has a granite counter and there was actually enough room for me to lay out my makeup. The bathroom has a motion sensitive light so when you walk in the light automatically comes on--no fumbling for the switch. The hotel staff was friendly. It was a nice stay. I didn't use the restaurant or gym so I can't describe that. I did notice that the prices in the restaurant were a bit pricey. I had hoped there would be plenty of shops nearby but there wasn't. The WiFi wasn't free but I had my hotspot with me so that wasn't a problem.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Westin Long Beach
- Long Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles International Airport and Orange County Airport, The Westin Long Beach is also close to Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike Shopping Center and Rainbow Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.