I was in LA for a week for work and as my office is south of LAX, I thought Long Beach would be a great area to stay without an hour+ long commute each day. Overall I was happy with the choice and the Westin is always a safe bet. From the little I got to see of Long Beach, it is probably one of the nicer hotels in the area, although I had trouble easily finding where the beach actually was. That's definitely my fault as I spent more time sight-seeing then hunting down where the beach was (honestly probably wasn't too far, but didn't seem like walking distance). Nice rooms and great staff. Only complaint about the room is that the bathtub was definitely showing some signs of wear without being as clean as it could have been and the shower was very difficult to get going properly as the pull knob nearly yanked the tub spigot out of the wall.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Westin Long Beach
- Long Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles International Airport and Orange County Airport, The Westin Long Beach is also close to Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike Shopping Center and Rainbow Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.