Stayed here for 10 days on business. Gt a decent rate with internet and breakfast included.
The location of the Westin is right on E Ocean Blvd, close to good dining (both downtown and near the water), close to the tram and bus stops, and easy access to freeways to LA and SD.
Parking is great - secure parking underneath the hotel, i paid around $10 a day on a special deal for self parking.
Check in was very easy, nice staff. Lobby is big and inviting. Got a room on the SPG floor (top floor); very happy with the room (even though 2 double beds, not a king). Rooms very well equipped, excellent wifi, good TV with movies. Rooms very clean and the Heavenly Bed is just awesome!
Good bathroom and shower, nice amenity packs.
The included breakfast was a buffet which i did not find that appealing. Coffee, orange juice etc with fruit, yoghurt, pancakes and bacon and eggs. I mainly ate just fruit and left it at that. The eggs etc were not very good - quite watery and not appetising.
The bar only stays open until 11pm which was disappointing as i got back a few nights just after 11.
All in all a great stay - comfortable, great amenities, good staff. Plenty of areas to exercise and eat nearby.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Westin Long Beach
- Long Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles International Airport and Orange County Airport, The Westin Long Beach is also close to Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike Shopping Center and Rainbow Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.