Excellent facilities and service as you'd expect from a Westin. What might not be obvious from a map is that the main entrance to the convention center is around by the Hyatt, so even though this is almost as close the the convention center complex as the Hyatt is, you have to walk around to the diagonally opposite end of the complex to get in. It's still less than 1/2 mile--not a big deal, but be aware that that's the difference vs. the Hyatt.
One tip if you go is that the internet is free in the lobby, but not in the rooms.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Westin Long Beach
- Long Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles International Airport and Orange County Airport, The Westin Long Beach is also close to Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike Shopping Center and Rainbow Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.